What to expect, when you’re expecting a shipment.
Thank you for choosing Accessibility Professionals. We are committed to keeping our customers informed throughout the entire process of purchasing a bathtub and this guide will help prepare you for receiving your delivery. If you have any questions, please call a customer service representative at 1-877-947-7769.
- Once your order has been placed with us and payment has been received, manufacturing of your tub will begin within a business day. Manufacturing time varies with the model and may vary depending on quantity ordered, jet options, and quality checks. Before packaging, your Bathtub is factory tested for leaks, general operation, and quality. Then it is packaged, crated onto a pallet, and shipped via the freight carrier chosen by the factory.
- Once your Bathtub has shipped, we will receive tracking information and forward those details to the contact person you have listed on your order, usually via email. You can use that information to contact the freight carrier directly to find out delivery dates and arrange for someone to be onsite to receive the shipment.
- All Walk in Bathtubs and Step in Tubs and the two person luxury tub ship from Cleveland, OH.
- ADA Bathtubs ship from Savannah, TN
- Luxury Oval tubs ship from either North Carolina or California.
Transportation time varies depending on distance to travel, weather conditions, or freight company routes. Please be advised that delivery delays may occur that are beyond the control of the shipper/seller. We cannot be held responsible for delays due to accidents, strikes, riots, labor stoppage, climatic conditions, unavoidable casualties, or other causes interfering, obstructing or blocking the usual routes of transportation.
You should continue to track your shipment or call the freight carrier for updates in case of changes on route.
3. Please make sure an able-bodied person will be available to inspect and sign for the delivery as it arrives.
4. Products are inspected and in excellent condition when they leave the shipping dock. Any damage to products on route is the responsibility of the freight carrier. In order for the shipper to make a claim for damaged shipments, and therefore get quick replacement units sent out to you, we ask that you follow these instructions.
Customers must inspect the shipment upon delivery, prior to signing delivery documents. Product found to be DAMAGED UPON INSPECTION MUST BE REFUSED and not received from the carrier.
5. The receiver must notify the purchaser or contact Accessibility Professionals Customer Service at 1-877-947-7769 to report a refused shipment. Please let us know as quickly as possible, so we can get a new unit put into production for you. Please have your customer number (found on quotes, receipts and invoices) when you contact us for quickest service.
Claims for shortages or incorrect shipments must be noted on the bill of lading with the driver upon delivery, and filed with our customer service department within 48 hours of receipt. Claims after 48 hours might not be honored.
6. Once you have received and signed for your shipment, please fully unpack/open packages to inspect your products. Make sure you have received the correct product(s) and that there are no issues.
Delivery process is the same for any replacement shipments as well.
Please read our Terms and Conditions, and/or the receiving notes on your receipt or quote for official delivery responsibilities and conditions.